Parents enjoyed visiting our recent RE Week exhibition on Christianity Around the World. All the children enjoyed an interactive and creative workshop with John Hardwick from Barnabus in School.
- explored in depth how the Christian faith is lived out in other countries;
- understood that Christianity is a living world faith;
- used interactive and reflective activities to find out how Christianity began and developed;
- learnt about Christianity today in countries such as Ethiopia, Argentina, Spain and Russia;
- compared differences and similarities in Christian faith and worship, as well as the key beliefs that are common across the world.
One parent commented, “The children’s work is really inspiring. It shows what they are learning and in their home language too. What a brilliant idea! Well done to all the classes for the great work. Keep it up.
God bless you all.